TerraFirmaCraft 1.7.10 Official Server
Join our discord, it's non-optional.
More info on the modpack and server below.
Don't be a dick. This includes, but is not limited to:
Don't go poking in other's stuff without permission.
No PVP unless prior (public) agreement. A chat message is enough.
Don't claim/hog natural resources.
- You can't claim ore veins in the first stone layer, deeper mineshafts can be privatized.
- You can claim an area for building something. Mark it clearly!
- Try to not destroy fruit trees or entire forests.
- If you find someone doing this, don't just take their stuff. Notify an admin.
If you build something permanent, put a sign up with your name on it.
- If you need a marker for your town, ask an admin (include name & coordinates).
- If you do/don't want to be visible on the map, use
/dynmap show or
No intentional lag machines. This includes, but is not limited to:
- No large populations of animals (especially in small pens, animals should each have at least a 2x2 area).
- No large fields of farmland (especially unused)
- No huge fruit tree plantations
- Automatic mobfarms must have an easy, labeled with a sign, off-switch!
If not, they may be unintentionally broken by an admin trying to fix lag.
If it's impossible, ask an admin before you build it!
No cheating. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cheating clients/mods/plugins/whatever
- Item duplication
Creating stuff out of thin air counts.
- Abuse of glitches
If you think something might be a glitch, ask.
- Bypassing TFC mechanics
For example: Storing ingots in chests/barrels.
- Figuring out the seed and then using a tool to find resources.
Using the provided maps is allowed ofcourse.
Server OPs are judge, jury and executioner. The server has logging of all events. If you feel you have been treated unjustly, contact Dries007.
If you break the rules you will be banned. This could be a temp ban or permanent. You will not be refunded anything. The exact punishment depends on the circumstances and the mood of the OP.
All server wide rail network rails are to be placed at Y111, Only exits/entrances may change Y level.
The server will not be reset until a playable 1.12+ version is finished.
>Download link< (Install with the Curse/Twitch launcher or MultiMC)
The modpack is focused around TerraFirmaCraft and addons. Railcraft and Immersive Engineering are the only other content mods added.
The server IP is included in the modpack.
The server is whitelisted. See below for a form.
- A 5$ or €5 Paypal donation will get your whitelist application fast-tracked. (Its still manual! Put in your MC username in the note, along with "TFC Whitelist Donation").
- A 5$ Patreon pledge automatically whitelists you. You must link your account via MCLink for this to work.
Static map with biome, rock, and tree type info.
Dynamic map of the server.
- If you need a marker for your town, ask an admin. The signs don't work :(
The world is pregenerated to a radius of 10k around spawn (so 20k x 20k total size).
The server is hosted on Dries007's dedicated server
- € 60/month (= ~70$/month)
- Intel i7-7700 (4 cores, 8 threads) @ 4.2GHz
- 64GB of RAM
- 500GB of fast SSD
- 1Gbit/s connection, 30TB of traffic, hosted in Germany
- Link to specs (The cpu is wrong for some reason)
- If you'd like to contribute to the server upkeep, consider Patreon or PayPal.